My Story
Sunday, October 29, 2006
I've saved my blog?haha..
Yesterday was Graduation Day. all sec4s have seats.which i think 4years we only sit there once. and thats yesterday.should be friday.haha.yesterday is saturday. sang the national anthem followed by pledge then SCHOOL SONG. after that prize giving for CCA leaders then speech by Principal CHIN. after we had video of teachers talking about us. and then we had videos of our photos sec1 class photo then sec4 photos. all nice man. after that end alrdy. what a graduation ceremony. but its nice.lol. after that went down for buffet.but the foods are gone before i could eat-.- then photo taking.some of which i've uploaded.some still haven't. after that played catching-.- all say nth to do so i suggested that.lol.and we went home after that.mark at 6pm.then nasi lemak.cool.my headache not pain at all.lol.
Monday O LEVEL CHINESE.cool yeah?I got C5 the last time.hope i could get a B3 at least. definitely at least a B3.
I've made someone smile.lol.
-7:06 PM-